Dear Business Owner:
When you become a member of the Belleville Area Chamber of Commerce,
you’re joining the ranks of nearly 250 businesses in various industries (service,
manufacturing, retail, government, education, non-profits, and more).
Through the support of such businesses and the work of many volunteers and dedicated staff, the Chamber offers:
- Chamber Member Decal recognition and Door/Window Sticker.
- Business Listing in the Chamber’s Community Calendar/Directory.
- Belleville Area Street Map
- Free Use of the Chamber’s Conference Room (during normal business hours); pre-scheduling required.
- Free use of the Chamber’s Bulk Mail Permit; an instant savings of $370! (based upon current rates); pay lower postage rates.
- Networking Opportunities include: Before Hours Coffee Hour & After Hours Member Mixers, Dock Party, Golf Outing, Special Events and Committees.
- Workshops & Seminars (FREE); a variety of topics hosted by professionals.
- Spring and Fall Trade Shows
- Member Discounts for Services; including Office Depot and other Member to Member discounts.
- Member Calendar events promoted on Chamber website & Monthly Newsletter via Email Blast.
- Volunteer opportunities within the Belleville Area Community.
Belleville Area Chamber of Commerce